Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Magazine Update: Introduction!

Hey there! Welcome to Lit Space, an online magazine run by teens! Normally, we’ll upload original literary works (under 3000 words), including short stories, poetry, and essays by teens ages 12-18, but for our first, introductory post, our editors, who independently run this website and are responsible for editing and publishing your submissions, are going to introduce themselves!


Hi! I'm D.Z. I’m currently fourteen years old. I love to write short stories and personal essays. I also like to sing (usually when no one is listening), compose music, and play the violin. 







Hello, I’m Helena. I love writing, singing, playing the flute, and horseback riding. I am thirteen years old. 




If you’d like to contact our editors to submit your writing, email us at lit.space.submissions@gmail.com! We look forward to reading your work!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This looks amazing. Love how your photos work together. I look forward to many joyful hours of reading Lit Space!

    ReplyDelete